Module for generating a Python state for ParaView. This module uses paraview.smtrace to generate a trace for a selected set of proxies by mimicking the creation of various pipeline components in sequence. Typical usage of this module is as follows:
from paraview import smstate state = smstate.get_state() print (state)
Note, this cannot be called when Python tracing is active.
- paraview.smstate.get_consumers(proxy, filter, consumer_set, recursive=True)¶
Returns the consumers for a proxy iteratively. If filter is non-None, filter is used to cull consumers.
- paraview.smstate.get_producers(proxy, filter, producer_set)¶
Returns the producers for a proxy iteratively. If filter is non-None, filter is used to cull producers.
- paraview.smstate.get_state(options=None, source_set=, filter=None, raw=False, preamble=None, postamble=None)¶
Returns the state string
- class paraview.smstate.supported_proxies¶
filter object used to hide proxies that are currently not supported by the state saving mechanism or those that are generally skipped in state. There is none currently but keeping the method for backward compatibility and future proofing.
- class paraview.smstate.visible_representations¶
filter object to skip hidden representations from being saved in state file