Proxy for animation scene.
- Set the current animation time.
- Add cues to this scene.
- Set the duration for playing the animation in seconds.
- Set the end time for the animation scene.
- The number of frames per timestep.
- When set the EndTime will not be changed when the data time steps change.
- When set the StartTime will not be changed when the data time steps change.
- Set to true to play the animation in a loop.
- Set the number of frames in which to play the animation.
- Set the start time for the animation scene.
- Set the time keeper. Time keeper is used to obtain the information about timesteps. This is required to play animation in “Snap To Timesteps” mode.
- Add views to this scene. These are all the views that need to be updated when playing the animation.
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
Initialize = aInitialize(self, connection=None, update=True)
- GetProperty(self, name)
- Given a property name, returns the property object.
- GetPropertyValue(self, name)
- Returns a scalar for properties with 1 elements, the property itself for vectors.
- InitializeFromProxy(self, aProxy, update=True)
- Constructor. Assigns proxy to self.SMProxy, updates the server object as well as register the proxy in _pyproxies dictionary.
- Returns a list of all property names on this proxy.
- SetPropertyWithName(self, pname, arg)
- Generic method for setting the value of a property.
- Destructor. Cleans up all observers as well as remove the proxy from the _pyproxies dictionary
- __eq__(self, other)
- Returns true if the underlying SMProxies are the same.
- __getattr__(self, name)
- With the exception of a few overloaded methods, returns the SMProxy method
- Return hash(self).
- __init__(self, **args)
- Default constructor. It can be used to initialize properties by passing keyword arguments where the key is the name of the property. In addition registrationGroup and registrationName (optional) can be specified (as keyword arguments) to automatically register the proxy with the proxy manager.
- Creates an iterator for the properties.
- __ne__(self, other)
- Returns false if the underlying SMProxies are the same.
- __setattr__(self, name, value)
- Implement setattr(self, name, value).
add_attribute(self, name, value)
For the full list of servermanager proxies, please refer to Available readers, sources, writers, filters and animation cues